Musste echt grinsen und folgendes feststellen:
- Man kann auch ohne Stickmaschine tolle Muster auf Stoff bringen (habe aber trotzdem eine gekauft)
- Ich hatte mal viiiieeeel Zeit ...
- ... aber kein Geld (der weiße Rand ist ein alter Bettbezug, der blaue Cord zusammengestückelt)
- Trotzdem ganz schön ordentlich geworden
- Es ist toll in alten Kisten zu kramen
A few days ago we browsed a couple of old boxes that have been stored in a small garage while living in Austria (we didn't have so much space in the flat in Graz). And I have found a small treasure: a handmade belt!
I really had to smile to myself and hat to discover the following:
- You can bring some great embroideries on fabric without an embroidery machine (I bought one anyway)
- I once had a looooot of time ...
- ... but no money (the white edge is an old bed linen, the blue corduroy is pieced together)
- Nevertheless, it turned out pretty neat
- It's great to browse through old boxes
Until the End of the month I am pretty much involved in my project and I am forced to insert one or two night shifts. That's the reason for very few posts here. Oh, and it's also the reason I haven't been to the library yet. But I've written a list of all recommendations (thank you so much for your help). It's waiting next to the computer for use.
In May, some new and interesting challenges are waiting for me, but that is not quite this stressful and I'll be able to spend more evenings and weekends with the family. Yippee!